*** This blog is not to be prescriptive nor give you advice, merely to show you my way of navigating true health in a jungle of advice and pharmaceutical pressure. Please do your own research, ask your own specialists or contact those I have used if you wish to find out more about your personal condition and symptoms. To your very best health. ***
Back in February I spontaneously picked up a 2018 diary at a reduced price. I don’t think I had a plan for it, but I love a bargain.
It soon became my food diary and general health notebook and, each week I base this blog post on what I’ve recorded over the week before.
If you’ve been with me for a while you know that some weeks are l-o-n-g.
This week there is nothing in my notes at all. Just what I ate. No burning realisations or revelations.
I put that down to a particularly busy week where I seemed to chase my tail most of the time and also nothing new was occurring.
So consider yourself let off this week.
There’s not a lot to say.
- Cold hands and feet despite the heat.
- My eyes aren’t right and I’ve been looking to see if there are links with Hashimoto’s and eyesight., there are. So I’ll see where that takes me.
- Despite telling you I can’t eat tinned coconut milk, I had it again. I CAN’T EAT IT. Maybe that will remind me. It makes me feel very uncomfortable in the guts.
- Sleep is bad again, back to where it was a few months ago with a lot of waking and lying awake.
- The voice is hoarse enough for people to ask me if I have a cold (a hypo-thyroid symptom).
- Janie recommended to not take the supplements from last week’s blog just yet.
I’ve a new book to read ‘The AutoImmune Fix’ by Tom O’Bryan. Very useful already.